Here, we have listed down the step-wise method that any exporter should follow in order to do an export successfully and with full confidence.
1. Applying for PAN card of Company/Proprietor/Udhyog
2. Registering company name
3. Opening of bank account of respective Company/Proprietor/Udhyog
4. Applying for Import Export License
5. Product selection, From where to procure, local & international price, what are Government benefits
6. Whether product is freely / canalized / restricted / prohibited for export
7. Market selection
8. Check Trade agreements with other countries to get more benefit
9. Searching for potential buyers online and offline
10. Take pro-active measures to protect your payment
11. Sending samples and prepare qoutations
12. Preparing a contract document
13. Applying for ECGC & marine insurance
14. Manufacturing or purchasing finished material
15. Making arrangement for custom clearance and shipment
16. Sending documents to buyer’s bank
17. Claiming Government benefits
The above list can serve as a checklist for any person wishing to do an export business. With due attention being paid at each step, I am sure most of you reading this will succeed in your endeavor of doing an export.
We can also conduct Export Import course in case someone is interested. In case you require help at any stage, we can provide Export Consultancy for the same.
Please visit our Service Charges section to know our fees.
You can visit our Contact page to get in touch with us.