Here, we have listed down the step-wise method that any one in import business should follow in order to do an import successfully and with full confidence.
1. The first four steps in Import as well as export are common. Please refer our How To Export Section for the first four steps of Import.
2. Product selection
3. Searching and verifying genuine suppliers
4. Calling for samples and quotations
5. Deciding payment and delivery terms
6. Inspection of cargo before shipment
7. Tracking of import shipment
8. Registration with port authority
9. Documents from bank
10. Custom clearance and import duty calculation and payment
11. Releasing material port
12. High seas sale agreements
13. Switch Bill of lading
The above list can serve as a checklist for any person wishing to do an Import business. With due attention being paid at each step, we are sure most of you reading this will succeed in your endeavor of doing an import.
We can also conduct Import Export course in case someone is interested. In case you require help at any stage, we can provide Import Consultancy for the same.
You can visit our Contact page to get in touch with us.