Online / Offline Course
- Complete Export Import Course
- Personal Attention: Maximum 5 students in 1 Batch
- Practical Session & Guidance
- Best Faculty (Multiple Award Winner)
- Start / Expand Business / Find a Job
- Course Outline
- * Offline course (Ahmedabad) starts: 2nd / 4th Oct [HURRY 4 seats only!]
- Step-by-Step guidance
- Succesfully execute your Export / Import Transactions
- Buyer Finding / Product Selection
- Safeguard Payment
- Confidence with 45+ years of experience
Distance Learning (Self)
- Learn at your own pace
- Learn at your convenient time & place
- High quality recorded video course
- 4 hours of dedicated doubt solving, doubts clarified to complete satisfaction
- Full Export Import course content covered
Mr. Jagdish Bhatia: Faculty & Consultant in Export Import
Mr. Bhatia has trained 10,000+ students & consulted 50+ corporates during the span of 45+ years in field of Export Import, and successfully continues to do it. He is a self made man with great enthusiasm and confidence, committed to excellent systematic practical training with latest knowledge from trusted sources.
- Worked with Standard Chartered Bank Dubai, HDFC Bank Ltd, National Bank of Sharjah in Trade Finance department
- Regularly conducts sessions for institutions like FIEO, MSME, Bombay Chamber of Commerce, CED (Center for Entrepreneurship Development), etc.
- Served at help desk of GCCI - Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industries
- Faculty at H.K. Commerce College, GLS Univ, EDII
- Regularly publishing articles in leading news papers
- Highly recommended by students and clients on Google
We consider our clients as partners and enable them to do their business with confidence, while managing their issues and risks via timely guidance. We take care of the technicalities of rules governing Export & Import. You can avail a One-Time Session or Monthly Consultancy services.
Years of Experience
Major Institutions associated
Upcoming / Recent
- 4th Oct: Start Export-Import Online full Course [5 Seats ONLY]
- 30.06.21: Near term Export Strategy, EEPC [Engineering Export Promotion Council]
- 15.07.21: Introduction to EXIM business, AMA - Ahmedabad Management Association
- 28.07.21: Trade barriers, EEPC [Engineering Export Promotion Council]
- 02.06.21: Webinar with Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bengaluru
- 12.05.21: Avoid Frauds in International Business, FIEO [Federation of Indian Exp. Org., Mumbai]
- 26.04.21: Full Export Import Course, Entrepreneurship Development Institute, Ahmedabad
- 16.04.21: Immediate Strategy for Exports of Products in near future, FIEO [Federation of Indian Exp. Org., Delhi]
- 26.03.21: Export Import IGST & custom clearance, Bombay Chamber of Commerce
A Glimpse of Course Content & Service Areas
We have expertize in the entire life-cycle of an Export / Import Transaction, starting from obtaining an Import Export Licence (IEC Code) to successfully receiving goods / payment from a seller / buyer.
The 1st step towards your Export - Import journey. We teach this in the course. You may also avail our services for this.
Genuine Buyers & Suppliers
We will show you how to find the right buyers and suppliers who are not frauds. Also help with product selection and where your product is in demand in international market
INCOTERMS & Payment Terms
We explain terms like FOB, CFR, CIF, Ex-Works, etc. in simple terms. You will never fear losing money due to wrong payment terms.
Learn about the various risks involved and how to safeguard your transcation through Marine Insurance, Foreign Exchange risk cover, ECGC. Your Capital Protection is our foremost priority.
By far the biggest challenge to most exporters, our rich experience will enable you to tide over this challenge with ease. We teach this in our course as well as provide consultancy for this.
Taxes & Government Benefits
Did you know that there is no GST in Export? Are you aware of the incentives the government is providing for various products to encourage export? Learn with us.
Custom Clearance procedure, Import Duty calculation, Pre-Shipment Documents, Costing
ICC (Intl. Chamber of Commerce), WTO, DGFT (Ministry of Commerce), RBI, FICCI, FTA (Foreign Trade Act), Role of Promotion Councils
Packing & Sending Samples
Types of Containers, FCL/LCL & packaging, How to send samples, Role of CHAs, Mode of transport, etc.
We are proud to have a large number of satisfied students and consultancy clients.
Best and easiest way to learn things regarding import and export from the best faculty. Very helpful and practical helping me do my job well.
Student (EXIM course - 2021)
We thank Mr. Jagdish Bhatia on conducting import-export sessions for our members. Glad to have advanced training from an expert trainer like him.
Session for members
Amazing course and amazing lecturer, thanks to for the knowledge provided. Was happy to see simple explanation of complicated topics in Hindi & Gujarati.
Student (EXIM course - 2021)
Did my 1st export transaction with sir's guidance. Got great help on payment terms, documentation, sending samples, communication with buyer, so on. Very satisfied!!
Consulting Client - Export
The recorded lectures are as good as clasroom teaching, and was a nice option to have because of my day job. Got all doubts cleared and a practical session also.
Student (Distance Learning, EXIM)
I wanted to expand my father's ceramic business by starting export. Bhatia sir taught me all required concepts in the course, and helped with export transaction also.
EXIM Course & Consulting
On the global landscape, India is in an extremely advantageous position as countries look for alternatives to China. Make the best of this opportunity, and extend your reach to the entire world via Export - Import. Once you actually do it, you will see tremendous benefits like larger market, better prices, payment safety, business diversification.Call Now: 78780 45651